20110704 ;
7/04/2011 02:58:00 AM
I don't think anyone can understand how I'm feeling now.
Maybe it's because I'm too free. Been 2 weeks since I got back from Korea and the days there still haunt me. Regret not knowing more people (be it Koreans or foreigners in hostel). Regret not going to Cabi Bay. Regret not going to Vivaldi. Regret not going to Gwacheon Science Museum. Regret not waking up earlier to explore more places. Regret being too weak during the trip. Regretting much with all these stupid regrets!
I sincerely miss Korea. Not just the cute boys (yeah maybe that's one of the factors...). I feel attached to Korea and Koreans after these 18 days. Met so many interesting people who I might just remember for years, most importantly warm-hearted people who are extremely friendly to you when you feel pretty hopeless in a place you're not familiar in. A pat on the shoulder, a genuine smile, a warm hug, encouraging words. Maybe it's my love for Korean culture that turns me into a Korea fangirl.
Crazy over Kpop since 2005, start to appreciated Korean culture after watching variety shows in 2007, learnt Korean in 2007, managed to visit Korea before I turn 21 in 2011, I'm a very lucky person. There seemed to be more reasons for me to go back Korea for a longer stay, not solely just for a vacation. I know I want to be back there to immerse myself into their culture.
Maybe I should head back there for Korean studies after Chapman. 2013, 23 years old. If I'm still thinking about the days in Korea after 6 months... Shall decide again.
*okay starts saving up now
한국에정말다시돌아가고싶어용..... 그기회가있으면나꼭잡은꺼야....!!!!!
seeking..