20110626 ;
6/26/2011 06:40:00 PM
10th June 2011

We all woke up at around 9am+ to get ready for our next hostel, Seoulwise Guesthouse at Hongdae!

Reached at around 12pm (?) and the hostel owner Young came down to help us out with the lugguages. Jingyi happened to stone outside the van without helping Alan with her stuffs and Alan shouted "Help me out lah fuck!" Young heard that and went to help Alan with her stuffs immediately LOL AWKWARD. Flustered Alan apologized and explained herself but the awkwardness didn't really disappear HAHAHA.

{Photo taken from Seoulwise Guesthouse FB page}
The room we stayed in! Comfy, a little small but it's clean and I love it!

We rested for a while and made our way to YG Entertainment. Young was being extremely nice and offered us a ride there cause it's not really easy to find the place. Seriously, such an awesome guy!


SAY BIGBANG!!!

Security guard was standing near the building and there were few other fangirls standing outside; 3-4 Americans and 2 Korean students. He asked us who we came to see and I told him G-dragon and TOP. "Oh they are not in now". :(

And then I came across this note outside GS25 which is Korea's most common convenient store. "If you vandalize, Bigbang is mine" LOL-ed when I saw this note. All entertainment companies looked really dirty cause fangirls are so used to vandalizing the walls nearby. Glad that YG is different!

Stayed there for about an hour or so, then we took the train to Mapogu area to collect tickets for Super Idols Big 3 concert which we were supposed to go the next day.

Our lunch; Can't remember the noodles + Kalguksoo. Kalguksoo, my favourite! The other girls are not really fancy of it cause it's too seafood-ish, but I love the soup so much omggggg. The aunties working in it were really friendly btw. Ordered some Tuna Kimbab and omg my girls were so obsessed with it LOL. Requested the auntie to remove veggies from the kimbab, ordered another roll yumyum.




HELL YEAH WORLD CUP STADIUMMMMM. AND YAY 2002 FIFA WORLDCUP EXHIBITIONNNN.

The staffs inside explained to us that we have roughly 20 minutes to look around. Think they had to prepare for a match later on. We were allowed to enter for free (YAY).



ECSTATIC YOOOOO. Got up the stairs within seconds to snap photos of the stadium omg. I love visiting such places when it's empty, magnificenttttttttt.

An extremely touchy Security Oldman getting thrilled seeing us, started getting touchy and was saying stuffs like he would love to visit Singapore and he hopes someone can bring him around when he's there. Hi uncle I can understand you but I don't want to understand you. Sorry Sam for leaving you with the stupid uncle, I lost my mind once I saw the stadium :( We all pretended like we don't understand Korean well and just said bye to him very quickly. "You girls, all very beautiful!" Omg desperate uncle bye.




2002 FIFA, No Kisungyong boohoo.


Jumping shots again hhahaha.



Alan super pro in jumping shots now LOL.

Trained to Gasan Digital Complex with hope of finding IT malls but no Koreans knew what we were saying. As in.. they have never heard of IT malls in this area. Digital Complex my foot, it's actually more known for having fashionable malls instead of IT malls. In that case WHY THE HELL DO YOU NAME IT AS GASAN DIGITAL COMPLEX?

Can't remember what we did next, think we all just went back to hostel. Didn't do anything much :(

OH SHIT I REMEMBERED. We lost our ways while heading to our new hostel and asked directions from this Ahjumma. Sam went to talk to her while I was still a distance away, got closer and I was thinking "Oh shit please no no no..."

She's. Drunk. According to her she drank "a cup of soju". I believe sial, the smell of soju on her smells like a whole bottle of soju.

And so she was looking at the address I had in my phone and she helped us called Young to ask for directions. Somehow and somewhat, it ended up as a quarrel between her and Young on the phone WTH. Just like what you will see in drama;

Her: "How could you leave this 4 ladies here in the foreign country? I'm a mother and I've daughters and I can't bear seeing them roaming on the streets! You can't live like this, you seriously can't live like this! Humans can't behave like this!"

OMG I JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO HOSTEL WHY DID IT BECOME A DRAMA... But anyway I figured out that the Ahjumma thought we did not interact with Young before and she thought we were deceived by Young or something. The quarrel got worse and I quickly asked her if I could speak on the phone with Young.

Him: "Who the hell is that? Why are you girls with her?????"
Omg he sounded really pissed and I got so scared :( Obviously he wasn't too happy about it cause he got scolded for NO APPARENT REASON.

Young told us to get to Exit 2 NOW, and hanged the phone on Sam. This is bad. And the 3 stupid girls quickly tried to leave but the Ahjumma was still talking to me.

Her: "You know.. Not all Koreans are like that guy. That guy is a bad guy. I will recommend you not to head to his hostel. And please do not think that all Koreans are bad people." And then she gave me the really :( face like I'm going to get sold to foreign country, and she came to hug me while chanting "How how how?" OMG. STRONG SOJU SMELL URGH. I know she's sincere and really nice but.. please don't worry for me. I wonder if she still remembers this incident though lolol.

All thanks to this, we ran across Hongdae streets at like 8pm cause we didn't want Young to wait for long. My jeans were freaking loose and they almost dropped. Young said the lady was still calling him several times after we left. Oops :x

Young: "Please do not talk to drunk ladies again" LOL


11th June 2011
Wore the H&M dress I bought in Korea, preparing to see my boyfriends performing later in the night. We explored Hongdae shopping area, bought some shoes and rings. Oh mention on the rings... The salesperson brought us to the "main" shop cause they didn't have the stock for it. Talked to him a little bit and..... He said he was a 1994-er/1993-er. OMG SO SHOCKING CAUSE HE LOOKS MATURE. That's only 17/18 WHAT THE HELL I HARDLY SEE 17/18 BOYS HERE LOOKING LIKE THAT. He's not good looking okay, but ya just very shocking to see such mature boys in Korea.

Reached our hostel area at 4pm to clear our hands of the bags we were carrying, went to Allkpop and WHAT.THE.HOLY.SHIT.

THE CONCERT WE ARE GOING LATER ON IS CANCELLED. GODDAMNNIT.

FUCKING PISSED WHEN I SAW THE NEWS. WANTED TO GO THE CONCERT BADLY CAUSE THERE'S BEAST AND JAEBEOM AND WTF IS THIS. Plan failed like mad, got so pissed I just want to rip the organizer apart.

What can I do right, shut up and move on loh boohoo. Okay Kangnam for Se7en's chicken shop gogogo!

Took us a while to find the shop, was looking for the correct person to ask for directions. Passed by this guy who reminds me of Ahnan (the Singapore Ahbeng actor, but this guy definitely looks better lah duh) and I was telling Alan omg no way we can't ask him. Then we asked this other tall and bulky dude but he didn't know the way. So the Ahnan guy walked towards us and goes "Why why why why where are you going?"

Gave him the shop name, he naver-ed it instantly, got a China lady who's working with him to talk to us and he even called the restaurant to ask for directions. What's best, he brought us to the shop himself!

WAH SHOCKING RIGHT, Koreans looked so unfriendly and unapproachable but most of them are kind!!!

He asked us why we wanted to visit that shop so badly and I told him it's Se7en's shop. "Se7en? Stars visit that shop? Our shop has stars as well!" "Who went to your shop?" "Erm... Gagman?" LOL wanted to ask more but we reached the shop shortly. I love comedians!!

But oh well, Se7en's shop!





Menu stated 2 chillies beside, (there were 3 chillies one) and this almost took Jingyi and Alan's lips away.

Jingyi ended up as Joker. I swear it looked even funnier in real life.

Lots of artistes' photos hanged around the place, we were sitting beside these.

Come say hi to my boyfriend.

And my other boyfriend. (Alan and Sam can't read this)

Proceeded to the counter to pay for our bill, Alan was squatting down beside this couple who's eating and she almost fell. A little chaos and I saw the guy's mouth turning to :o when Alan almost fell LOL. "OHHHHH" hahahah omg how embarrassing it is to fall beside a couple who's eating their dinner. Just, directly, beside. Sorry Alan I don't mean to laugh at you, the couple's reactions were just too epic.

Tree full of artistes' polaroid photos, I want to steal them!!

Cabbed to COEX to find Alan's Toms shoes. Hostel last.

12th June 2011
Yongsan for IT stuffs, Jjimjilbang (OHMYGOD).

Collected the keys for our lockers for our 1st ever Jjimjilbang experience, took off our shoes, went into the lift to Sauna, stepped out of Sauna, BUMPED INTO NAKED LADIES WTF.

WHEN I SAY NAKED I MEAN LIKE YOU KNOW... FULLY NAKED.

They can be totally naked and they don't mind sitting in front of mirror while drying their hair.

CULTURE SHOCK TO MAX. We couldn't handle this AT ALL and changed our clothes in the toilet and went to the unisex areas. Koreans are not too pleased to see us changing in toilets when you are actually supposed to be changing at their changing rooms (WHICH IS IN THE PUBLIC). Sorry lah too shocking for us please.

So in the end we didn't dare to step into the Sauna (the public bathhouse) and went back to our hostel for an early night. Jeju-do the next day yo!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page