20100819 ;
8/19/2010 08:41:00 PM
HMMM haven't been blogging for 4 months. Don't find the need to cause I've nothing to blog about. My life hasn't been interesting.
Started working once I've got back from Bangkok. It's been around a month. Translated products from English to Chinese for like 2-3 weeks and finally worked with video this week. Was expected to see cute guys in my office since its a multinational company but.... oh well they are all mostly uncles and aunties. Nothing against them cause they have been really nice to me since I'm new and the youngest ^^ lol.
Was feeling realllyyyyyy lazy this week so I decided to wear spectacles to work everyday. Usually I wake up at 6.45 if I'm wearing contact lens but now I wake up at 7am! 15 minutes more of sleep do make a difference. Makes me feel like I've slept more since it's a "7" and not a "6". Lucky number 7 yo
Why are you rushing? If you're rushing why don't you come yesterday?
seeking..