20100411 ;
4/11/2010 04:59:00 PM
Currently listening to: Environment sound

So I don't have to pay the $300 in the end. I just had to pay for another SIM card and pay for 3 more months. In other words I still have to pay $150. . . . . .

Okay this blog is simply dead nowadays. I've nothing much to update regarding my life cause I stay at home most of the time. I have my shop so I'm not worried about my own spending but shit what am I supposed to do in future?!

I'm actually planning to save up for Korea universities. I can hear some of my friends aidyasdasduahsdasd oh well.. But I'm thinking of studying Korean culture overseas. Singapore doesn't offer this course and well if it does then.. I might consider again? HMMMMMMM but of course I'm going to plan it well and head there with friends I'm comfortable with. HMMMMMMM

So last week (or was it last last week? or even LAST LAST LAST week) yes that's how loser I'm I can't even remember what happened nowadays.
1. Korean food with Ling.
2. EVERYTHING WITH FRIES with Alan, Min and Jun.
3. Dinner with Ash, Min and Fat. Icecream <3 style="font-style: italic;">
4. Movie with Thomas, Shannon, Nette and Chanel. How to train your dragon is a pretty nice movie I LIKEEEEE. Next movie will be Clash of the Titans followed by Ironman 2 and then Prince of Persia YAHOOO! HELLO SHANNON I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK. AN AN MAGAZINE (HI JAEJOONG) FOOD SNACKS EVERYTHING HEHE

Time for photos

Movie with Casualtees
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

EVERYTHING WITH FRIES
Photobucket
the only nice dish in the restaurant. The other dishes really.. tasted bad. No taste, too tough, freaking salty. ZZZZZZ will never head there again! oops
Photobucket

Korean food with Ling.
Photobucket
Photobucket

and we headed back to JP for ice-cream at Haagen-Dazs because my feet hurt like mad (was wearing heels that day) and I wasn't in the mood to walk around in town area.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ice-cream on crepe <3 href="http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz21/yaqiiiiii/?action=view&current=P2134_02-04-10.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

her expression after seeing it
Photobucket

cmon it's not that BADDD
Photobucket


DONE




RANDOM:

trying out cam..
Photobucket

WTH THE HAT
Photobucket
역시 노홍철 하하하하하

one of the scenes in Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors
Photobucket
Got to love Jang Seohee's expression here

Ugly but delicious Ebi Fry~ Prawn noodles for dinner today yay!
Photobucket

Movie date with Chanel.
Photobucket
When In Rome is an... OKOK movie. Josh Duhamel reminds me of Frankenstein :x Luca Calvani is not too bad though HEHE.



going to show you guys the cutest kid in the universe

Photobucket
I should be in films/shows when I was young. Yes I have scary hands. Thanks to Yadanar for spotting that when I showed her this photo few years back. "WAH WHY THIS BABY HANDS SO BIG ONE LIKE MONSTER!" THANK YOU VERY MUCH EI OO.


Sitting in front of laptop everyday is no fun at all. Finding suppliers is such an irritating thing to do especially when I need to really read Korean and fight for the best prices lol. But actually I enjoyed looking at official posters online. The thought of bringing them thrills me (HEHEHEHHEH YAY OFFICIAL POSTERS FOR THE WIN \o/ ) I don't buy them for myself though. I've stopped all the hardcore fangirling stuffs ever since I started blogshop. Looking for rare posters is really challenging and fun hehehehe.

I wonder what's the point of me saying all this guess I'm just bored at home and I don't know where else to say this. YES THIS IS MY BLOG. MY SPACE MY FRIEND MY... i don't know. I SHOULD TALK TO MY BLOG EVERYDAY!!!



Really hope to go Bangkok one day I'm so prepared to go hehehehehe but DARN the riots! :( The situation is really getting bad there.


한국어를 진짜 다시 배워야겠다.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page