20100227 ;
2/27/2010 01:45:00 PM
What's up with sending white chrysanthemum flowers to JYP agency? Call yourself true fans of Park Jaebeom. Seriously what do you guys gain from doing all these? Jaebeom will be happier? The other 6 members will be happier? JYP will be happier? Everyone will be happier? CRAP. You guys demand that Wooyoung and Taekyeon should leave the variety shows they are in currently. Do you think that will bring Jaebeom back or even make him happier? Claiming that the other 6 members are selfish. You guys are the selfish people who just want to feel better by being mean to the other members. Since you're "Park Jaebeom's fans" you think that you should only support him and be mean the others. Think in Jaebeom's position do you REALLY think he wants all these to happen?

AHHHH whatever this issue is really getting out of hands. Very obvious that it's just a handful of them doing such retarded things but spamming countless comments in forums demanding them to leave the variety shows is RIDICULOUS.

And hey ridiculous fans why will "2pm die without Jaebeom"? 2pm will always live.
It's not like Jaebeom is my least favourite member or what so I'm fine with it. HELLO he's in my TOP 3 do you think I bear to see him leaving 2pm?

Even if Jaebeom is not in 2pm anymore, he will always be in their hearts. And just because I choose to believe in them.

Despite saying all this I still want Jaebeom to be back. I really miss him so much :( I just can't stand the fact that all the other 6 members got attacked verbally because of this issue.




Is it possible?


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page