20100207 ;
2/07/2010 01:50:00 PM
Currently listening to: SNSD - Day by Day
Before the start of IBP I was hoping that IBP can end immediately. My IBP is done now and I'm not feeling happy :( My IBP mates.. yeah I might be impatient to them because I've a very bad temper and I tend to complain here and there in the middle of it. However towards the end everyone was really trying very hard and we managed to finish it. Okay we might need to change some parts (probably going back to school on Tuesday again to render some shit zzzzz) but yeah last week of school next week. Like seriously last week. Met up with the secondary school clique last last week and Alan and I were talking about stuffs to do after graduation. I still have no freaking idea what to do after I graduate. I want to travel travel travelll but the balance in my bank is not helping.
Damn..

Meow I think I really miss my IBP mates. And of course my fellow DVFX mates! Will find time to post some of the classic photos from my poly life. long, colored and super layered hair - short with half dyed hair - to ultimate short black xiaowanzi hair - medium length colored permed hair - probablyhalfpermedandcolored and I'm want this color now!!

Hope this Liese Bubble dye I bought will be nice to me. Meowmeow
seeking..