20091231 ;
12/31/2009 09:39:00 PM
Currently listening to: Eun Jiwon - Siren
It's the last day of 2009 and I really can't believe it. I've last blogged 1 month ago and it feels like a week ago. Life has been the same for me every day. Busy over school stuffs, meeting up with friends. I've lost track of time and it's scary for me. Thinking that school is going to end in 2 months' time just freaks me out. When I was 17 I say I'm going to fly to Korea once I finished my poly studies. I have the heart to do so but I need the money and the right people to travel together.
Hmmm 2009 is a busy year for me. I was doubting myself when I was in Year 2 because I feel that I don't learn a lot in this course. Not blaming the lecturers or anything it's just myself. However being in Year 3 allows me to learn a lot more and I'm able to adapt well. There are times when I think I can do better in the first semester of Year 3 though... well well well it's the final 2 months now!! I do not want to regret so I have to do well no matter what.










I'm having a headache now. Damn it. Anyway happy 2010 everyone!
seeking..