20091129 ;
11/29/2009 02:15:00 AM
Current music: After School - 너 때문에

My Korean has been getting really bad. Or rather I think I'm getting very lazy to phrase the sentences properly. 한국어를 다시 공부해야해요 T.T Wait till I graduate from NP I'm so going to take up full Korean classes!

This is my 435th post in this blog ZOMG. This blog has been with me since.... Secondary 2? Omg no idea I have to check my blog "memories" links to double-check...

Okay year 2006 was.. Secondary 4! Okay I used to have a blog when I was Secondary 2 but there was some issues so I had to get a new blog. Reading all the old posts make me want to laugh again and again and again and again (omg Jaebeom in my mind). Well it will be normal if people were to click my year 2006 entries and laugh over them. I'm advising you guys to not do that because reading my twit language in the past will ...... hmm I can't find an appropriate word.

Irritated? Disgusted? Amused?

....


I swear if I'm a guy I will be so so so so crazy over After School. Wth Gahee Jooyeon and Baekga are damn cool. Would love to have Gahee's abs + Behka's (oops I typed her name wrongly ytd ^^) arrogant aura + Jooyeon's face and hair. That will be perfect. Omg I sound sick I know I know I know!

Randomxzxzx
Photobucket
Eiyaya I miss you! Thanks for this card!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taken from my phone. Blur camera is good at times because my blemishes don't show up clearly in the photos. Blur camera FTW!


DVFX Pioneer DVFX Batch BBQ! (I appear in 90% of the photos.. :0 I'm someone who loves to see myself in photos so forgive me for this)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and stone Dolly
Photobucket
Chanel epic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Szehui is my second brother's friend's sister. Tsk tsk tsk both of us got freaked out when we found this out HAHAHA
Photobucket
EH?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like Chanel in this photo!
Photobucket
Our favourite lecturer Mr Ng Yongseng aka Ironman helping out.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ate like mad that day even though I was not feeling well. Great food and peeps~

I still can't believe that 2009 is coming to an end. 1 more month and it's Christmas!






Photobucket
This is late but well... Congrats to the boys for winning Best Artiste of the Year. 2PM FTW. Seeing Wooyoung cry makes me go uasdghuaysdgauydasd. Hot boy's tears ):
Photobucket
Hello boys I would love to be in the middle.

Fish it it's 3.23am I'm so going to sleep now. My eldest brother brought back a friend who looks like



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm time to sleep.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page