20091114 ;
11/14/2009 11:02:00 PM
2PM- Heartbeat

I'm so glad 기다린다 지친다 is not the title song because the autotune used in the song irritates me like mad.


I'm really glad that Heartbeat is the title song for the album this time round. Great dance choreography and catchy beat = JYP. The dance choreography is unique and it suits 2PM to the max. Wooyoung baby is really hot this time round and it thrills me when his parts came. Nichkhun's rap is pretty fine too but I really HATE his hairstyle now. Same goes to Junho. Hello boys what's up with the apple hair! Mr JYP I really respect you as a producer after watching Golden Fishery Part 1 (with Wondergirls) because you're really ambitious and daring. BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT'S UP WITH KHUN AND JUNHO HAIR MANNNNNNNN. Omg the thought of it TSK!

Yesterday was the DVFX Pioneer batch BBQ. Ate and drank a lot ^^ Going to post the photos up once I get hold of them. Have been feeling rather ill these few days. All thanks to Zhuang Xibin who passed the cough to me !@#@$#%#@$!@# But anyway, I'm better now and I shall rest earlier later so I will be fine by tomorrow.

I'm alone at home. Mum is currently at Batam and my 2 brothers went out. My eldest brother went out to buy food for me because I wasn't feeling well. And seriously I'm rather touched by that because he went out just to get my dinner. Mum called back at around 9pm just now and our conversation is rather awkward. Maybe it's because I'm not feeling well so I have the tendency to "pretend-as-if-i'm-really-weak" lol. Shit I'm a mummy's girl. I will definitely get homesick in the future if I've have the chance to work at overseas. ):


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page