20091107 ;
11/07/2009 11:27:00 PM
Current music: 2PM - 너 에게 미쳤었다

Photobucket
Mother and daughter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My permed hair is okay most of the time but sometimes I hope I was with my un-permed hair.. Yes I'm very indecisive and I change my thinking all the time! Permed hair + red spectacles is the worst. Let me prove that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday my idiotic dogqi!

Halloween photos taken in school.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CHANEL'S FACE IS EPIC!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kang Jihwan and Kim Haneul promoting "My Girlfriend Is A Secret Agent" in Heerens!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HEHEHHEHEHE KANGJIHWAN! Kim Haneul is damn pretty in real life. Arisa and Atq were saying how much they want her hair blah blah blah. Not a lot of people attended that event though but at least we get to see them up-close.

~~~~~

Photobucket
I hope the poster coming along with the album show more of the faces instead of such views! This photo is HOT but I want to see more of the boys' faces thank you very much JYP!

Sooooo getting 2PM new album. Sooooo going to stick their new poster beside my bed. TVXQ I still love you guys your posters are still high high up on my wall! Speaking of this I'm getting worried for the TVXQ lawsuit... ):


2PM new teasers gave me hope. The moment Taek said "그리고 우리 일곱명" really made me feel so glad. Unless he's referring to the 6 current 2pm members + JYP.. (I WILL BE SPEECHLESS THEN). 앗사 박쥐범 빨리 돌아와!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello baby Khun and Wooyoung.


Min showed me this link and this certain paragraph caught my attention.

You get your heart broken and wonder how someone you loved could do such damage to you or you lay in bed and wonder why you can't meet anyone decent enough to get to know better. You love someone but maybe love someone else too and cannot figure out why you are doing this because you are not a bad person.

Photobucket
Hahahha thanks for that! ~~


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page