20091026 ;
10/26/2009 10:54:00 PM
Currently listening to: FT Island - Raining
Amazingly Ft Island sounds pretty decent in Japanese. When I first heard Tohoshinki and Bigbang singing in Japanese I was laughing all the way because it sounds really weird LOL. But well this album is not their first album anyway.
Because I'm excited that I'm owning a new phone so I took some photos using the 3.2 megapixels camera.


Woohooo Suju-M and SNSD socks! I'm selling Suju-M instock album and SNSD socks over at my
blogshop go check it out!
Ling was getting excited over Mir and she showed me a gif image of him being HOT (quoted from her) NP net was extremely slow so the gif image was loading slowly frame by frame and I screen-capped this because he looks like a zombie here wanting for blood!

HAHAHAHA maybe I should show Mir this gif image after adding him in cyworld. 철용야 이거좀봐!표정이 진짜 대박이다 와하하하하

Hello yaya I can't find a decent photo of me in permed hair but don't worry I shall post one up for you soon!

내 솔메이트 어디야!!
seeking..