The part when Jonghyun sings BEHBEYYYYY is really funny.
I can't help it but I must show my latest boy eyecandies.
BEAST (B2ST)
Check out the part when Kigwang tries to be different from the other members! I was gasping towards the end and my mouth didn't close for that whole minute.
Yes BEAST is a funny name (imagine me saying "Omg I really like BEAST performance!") HMMMM. But anyway the members. This particular little boy 1991 Dongwoon here. Hot leader Doojoon. Killer smile Kigwang (aka AJ) Sexy rapper Junhyung. And well, Hyunseung and Yoseob.
Obviously I'm a little bias oops.
AND WOOHOOO the group that I'm really into right now. MBLAQ!
My favourite performance from them. Byunghee was with his shades though boohoo.
Photos don't do them justice they look so much more better in videos!
Byunghee (aka G.O) HEHEHEHHEE. People please dont judge him from this photo because he's really HOT.
CHECK OUT THIS FREAKING CLIP ARGH! The leader Seungho who has rather thick lips. But I really like his side views! Joon, the younger version of Rain in Ninja Assassin. Sanghyun (aka Cheondung) Sandara's brother Sandara SEE SEE SEE SAME FACE! Cheoryong (aka Mir) known as the little zombie by me and Ling because he always looked tired...
{credits: allkpop, soompi}
My life has always been pathetic. Looking at boys online and watching shows. Yes I'm lazy to step out of the house nowadays. Even if I do it's just meeting up with friends. No photos taken because I'm getting REALLY lazy. Even if there are photos I'm lazy to upload. Even if I uploaded them I'm lazy to post. So just to summarize,
ZHUANG YAQI IS LAZY.
Boohoo.
Went out with Ahbin to get my new phone. It's $0 my it's my dream phone because I wanted a plain white flip phone. Got the urge to buy softbanks/docomo phones initially but luckily I held back. Well phones aren't really important for me now. I can get better phones when I work next time.
Simple, clean and pretty. Exactly what I'm looking for Sony Ericsson W801 in Poetic White~ The camera pixels are rather low (only 3.2 megapixel) but I'm fine with it.
And some random photos (taken in September) when I still have black and pretty ..straight hair?
Hmmmmmm hello the guy behind please study at home thank you very much! Sorry for the blur photos we have unsteady hands. My brown and permed hair.
Need more new photos of myself I want more photos of myself in this new hairstyle! TSK
Gonna sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep. Intending to reach school by 10am so I can do more work but I dont think I will reach in time...