20091006 ;
10/06/2009 02:56:00 AM
Finally back to reality. These days I've been out of the world, focusing mainly on my blogshop and jdramas. The dramas I have watched these 3 days are definitely going to be in my "All Time Favouite Jdramas" list.

Photobucket
Shibatora first. Koike Teppei was one of cute Japanese boys in my list in the past but he was too cute for me.. He has always acted as cute characters. I think he pulls off as Shiba Taketora perfectly. I always thought that short guys are not very appealing but Koike YOU PROVED ME WRONGGGGGGGGG. I like this show because it talks about society problems all countries are currently facing. Do not look down on teenagers' crimes!

Again, my favourite scene in Shibatora.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Lets start over again"
Photobucket
"We can definitely start over again"

Looks like a nice hug huh. I fangirl-ed over this scene to Shannon like mad because the hug looks really greatttttttt. Boys who cry . . ): ): <3 Koike congratulations you are in my top 10 Japanese boys list ^^ (actually I don't even know whos in my top 10 . . .)

Next, Yasuko to Kenji.
Photobucket
The sibling love between Yasuko and Kenji got me REALLY TEARY every episode. Darn! I can't stand family dramas but I still love to watch them.

Kenji is hilarious.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(The guy on the right. Joke.)

Seriously imagine yourself stepping into a fastfood shop to grab a burger and you see THIS KIND OF EXPRESSION. WTH IS THAT. For your information, Kenji is trying to smile in this scene. Yes smile like this (: :) but he looks like .. . I dont know what.

Oh random.

Photobucket
Atq needs more break.

I was randomly looking for Koike Teppei's photos and managed to find some really cute ones. SOME ARE RATHER.. . . . SCARY.

Photobucket
ZOMG.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wish I could see such a scene when I'm in class.

Photobucket
I wish I could kick the photographer. What's up with showing armpit and nipple? I can't stare at this photo for long it's just too awkward lol.

And hehe
Photobucket

I need to be fair. . . . .
Photobucket
My wallpaper. Hell yeah Tetsuji Tamayama!
Photobucket

Didn't get the chance to take photos of my new permed hair (YES I PERMED MY HAIR HAHAHAHAAAA) Permed hair + spectacles really make someone looks like auntie. Humans please avoid that. Going out with Linda tomorrow hopefully we will take some decent photos. Stupid Dolly and Atq didn't upload the photos from the previous outing ): Thinking of dying my hair because permed + back hair don't really suit me. I will see how it goes again.

Thinking of getting
Photobucket
or
Photobucket
but my mum wants me with a darker brown. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Found Ninkyo Helper OST and Shibatora OST online few hours ago. Will upload them soon for people who want to download because I know how difficult it is to download them online. Couldn't find it anywhere I had to DIGGGGG it before getting the links. ARGH.

Was just watching SBS Idol Show and MBC Star Battle. I really miss the boys!







2pm come back soon ): OMG WHAT TIME IS IT NOW IT'S 3.56am, 4.56am OVER AT KOREA. I NEED TO SLEEP!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page