20090927 ;
9/27/2009 03:03:00 PM
Current music: SMAP - Sotto Kyutto

I've just finished watching Ninkyo Helper online. Initially I wanted to watch this show because Mukai Osamu acted in it as well (he appeared for less than 15 minutes T.T) but I did not regret watching this drama at all. In fact I think it's one of the best Japanese dramas I've watched. Kusanagi Tsuyoshi is not the typical handsome boy but he has the charm that attracts me throughout the whole show. A yakuza to a nursing home helper. This show talks about the elderlies in the nursing home. All of them had different background and most of the episodes got me really teary.

Photobucket
Seriously when I saw this, I didn't watch the drama at all. Never judge a book by its cover. I'm glad that I watch the show yeah!

My favourite scene from the show:

Hikoichi (the guy lead) and Ryota (boy). Ryota got hurt by his mum and Hikoichi gave him support by holding on to his hand. This scene made me cry like MAD. ):):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ryota was trying his best not to cry and Hikoichi sensed it thus he decided to sleep outside with Ryota. Ryota finally cried out loud when Hikoichi held his hand. WHAT A NICE YAKUZA ): Hikoichi was being mean to Ryota throughout the whole show but he cared for the boy more than anyone else.

Photobucket
This boy is so adorable!

Stayed overnight at The Loft on Friday to prepare for our ibp shoot on Saturday. Maybe it was me being unlucky because my room has a high pillow, dirty bed, weird aircon and thin blanket. Didn't have a good night sleep because it feels really uncomfortable. Luckily the shoot is over now.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page