It's weird of me to post such photos at close to 3am but I couldn't help it . . . .. . . .
I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER EXPECTED 2AM'S JINWOON TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD BODY :0 Changmin I know you have a hot body but it's better for you to cover it up and wear your spectacles. Omg you totally ruin the clean and decent guy image I have of you. But well well well freaking shocking to see 2am boys like this.
Argh.
I have a number of dramas to catch up. Triple and Cityhall are halfway done. AND OMFG I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THAT I HAVE TO BUY WIRE FOR IBP PROPS FUCK IT I FORGOT TO BUY IT AT BUGIS'S ARTFRIEND TODAY WTHHHHHHHHH.
SHIT.
I need to watch Yunho's Heading to Ground. And Yoon Eunhye's Take Care of Lady.
I've watched Gamer with Linda today.
Hmmm they had nice shots but sometimes the CG felt a little ... fake for me (the parts whereby the Slayers advertisement thing was on the buildings). It looks like class tutorials for me. Fighting and explosions scenes are great though. Not much of character development and I was expecting more when Kable confronts Ken Castle. I felt that the plot was really cool. People controlling people in games. Sounds pretty freaking at the same time lol. Imagine playing The Sims and it ends up that you are controlling real people. Imagine them WOOHOO-ing on the bed and it's real ZOMG LOL.
....... Don't know what I'm talking about that. I think I need sleep. Overall, I think it's a nice movie. Ahem.