I see some hope in Jaebeom's friend's father's letter. Jaebeom please come back soon I really miss seeing you on shows. I've said that I would continue watching you guys on in variety shows but it's too hard for me to do so because it just make me sadder ): Seeing you guys smiling in shows made it worse for me.
Anyway seriously wth omg Epik High.
WTH SERIOUSLY. Epik High doing a parody on The Host for their MV teaser song "Wannabe" HAHAHAH EPIK HIGH WOOHOO!
And because of this I'm so tempted to buy Seunggi's album. He sounded so hot when he said "우리 헤어지자 그만 만나자" but I would never want to hear that from him when he speaks to me... LOL tsk Seunggi no doubt you're one of my favourite Korean boys. I know I have a lot of "favourite Korean boys" but Seunggi is in my top 10 list if I have to choose.
I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Good luck brother.