20090913 ;
9/13/2009 01:31:00 AM
It was a really long day for me today.

Started off with cycling. Met up with Alan, Jingyi, Sam and Weiting for cycling at East Coast Park. I think it's fine if we cycle once in a while because I feel that enjoying the breeze and everything is really relaxing. Maybe we should cycle again one day BUT let's not cycle all the way to Changi area to see the planes taking off in case we meet some crazy people again. My ass really hurts and I can't even sit properly now. I have to place a soft cushion below it LOL DAMN IT. Xueqi came over to join us for dinner and we headed over to Changi airport afterwards to send Yadanar off.

Hmmm it was pretty fine for me initially. I expected myself to cry but it was rather irritating to see Yadanar crying once she saw us at the airport. Lol. All the girls were keeping our own tears because we know it's tough for her as well. Time really passes very quickly. I remembered the very first time when I saw Eioo in our 1/3 classroom. You were nerd boyish and looks unfriendly to me even though you had a smiling face lol. We got close only when we Secondary 3, well not really that close in fact because you had a bad boyfriend. After that we started to speak out and managed to know more about each other. The very first time I saw you was 2003 and it's 2009 now. Woah 7 years AISUDHADASUDASDASD. You were a friend that I need because you think differently from me and it's good to listen to different POV when opinions are needed. It's going to be hard for us to meet up in the future however I will keep all the memories we had together. Anyway time passes very quickly so we will definitely meet soon! You can cry once in a while when you miss your friends and your beloved Singapore but be strong and take care of yourself! I love you! :D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page