20090908 ;
9/08/2009 10:55:00 PM
I'm really getting very affected by this incident.

Photobucket

"I'm sorry" were Jaebeom last words before he left the airport.

A fans called Jay's mom.
she said "If he stay in korea, he is more painful. If he come to Seattle. He will do anything he want. Don't worry about him. It's his decision. He gonna be alright.Thank you for supporting and love him."

Wanting him to be in 2pm again was a selfish thought. It's difficult for Jaebeom now. It might seemed to be a small matter for us but for Jaebeom he's really feeling guilty about it.

"I will study music and come back."
from Jaebeom

Yes please. Do take your time. Meanwhile I will still keep my love burning for you by
-rewatching Wild Bunny episodes and every single shows that had you inside
-listening to your songs with your sexy voice and rapping. And yeap when I saw 'your' it means YOUR 2pm.
-rewatching all performances
-staring at photos of you being silly, cute, charming, sexy, handsome, whatever.

So no matter what, Hottest will always be here to wait for your news. Do relax in Seattle and study music really well so that we can expect better music from you in the future. I haven't been fangirling for so freaking long and you should know that 2pm brought the fangirling spirit out of me again so you should never forget this fact. Be responsible Jaebeom and present us a better you in the future! I will definitely be waiting, I swear from the deep of my heart.

재범이 항상 파이팅!많이 쉬고 그리고 꼭 돌아와요!팬들이 너를 기다릴거예요! ^^


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page