20090908 ;
9/08/2009 03:49:00 PM
Jaebeom has released an official statement that he's going to quit 2pm. Who do we blame? Blame on Jaebeom for making those statements on Korea being gay when he was young and ignorant? Blame on Koreans who had strong pride and couldn't accept that fact that a Korean-American is making such a statement about their nation? If a Singapore artiste was to do the same thing, I would definitely be outraged initially by such comments. However, Jaebeom has already apologized sincerely that he was young back then and is really very sorry that he made such comments about Korea.
So what's up with all the stupid suicide petition from the antis? Does Jaebeom REALLY deserve all these? One person committing suicide could actually affect at least 15 people around him/her. What are the antis thinking exactly when they signed that petition? Wanting someone to die? Do they think that they are actually right to sign such a petition? It's not even logical! What RIGHTS do they have to decide whether Jaebeom should die? Cmon antis you don't even have the rights to determine who should stay and who should go!
And to Jaebeom, I really really love 2pm. Probably 2pm is still going to be as famous in the future without you as the leader. But I couldn't accept that you could actually made that decision that you are quitting the leader role that quickly. JYP mentioned that you are NOT quitting yesterday and official statement from you came out today. How do you expect the Hottests to accept this? I'm not blaming you but I'm really disappointed in this. You are NOT even in wrong, even if you're its in the PAST. People who went to prison in the past had some yellow ribbon campaign to help them. Everyone is given a second chance, including you. I hope you can really think about this matter seriously once you go back to America. Even if you're going to take back your words and say that you are coming back to 2pm, PLEASE DO SO. We will definitely be glad to see you back in media again. (AT LEAST I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE GLAD) Please do not ever give up your dreams just because of this incident.
And to all the Korean netizens who couldn't forgive Jaebeom, please think twice. And to those netizens who actually signed the petition that Jaebeom should commit suicide, I shall see how long you guys can live by having such evil thoughts in your mind!
Lastly, 재범오빠 힘내세요! !
seeking..