20090904 ;
9/04/2009 09:46:00 PM
Current music: 2pm - 10점 만점의 10점

1 year back I was waiting for this day when you guys debut. The one who caught my attention the most was Nichkhun and Jaebeom. Never got sick of that song despite watching the performance over and over again.

Photobucket

Now I love all of you~

Photobucket

Hope to see 2pm in Singapore once again! I really regretted not looking at all members' faces clearly the previous time! ):

2피엠 파이팅! 1주년 축하해요! Happy 1st anniversary ~~


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page