It's sound like "I'm Inbiziber" when Son Dambi sings it. The beat is rather catchy but I think it's very..predictable. I expected quite a lot from Brave Brothers but obviously this album is so-so only. The best song is still...
Next music : G-dragon - The Leaders (feat. CL & Teddy)
Fuck it omg the rap is so damn cool I swear I can die while listening to it. When the video first came out it it accompanied me throughout the whole day when I was doing my work in the CG room last Thursday (OMG IT HAS BEEN A WEEK?!)
OMG JEWELRY WHY SO HOT?! Gil is freaking freaking lucky to have such a girlfriend like Park Jungah. I didn't see any chemistry in them when I was watching Kko Kko couple cause Gil was such an irritating guy.. Well all he did in the show was just for variety purposes. But Gil really is a cool guy when he raps.. Rappers are <3<3 HEEHHE
Park Jungah and Gil.
Forgive me if I've been fangirling all these while. It's holiday for me now (HEHEHHE FINALLYYY) after 2 hardcore weeks. My mp3 was being irritating again so I had to bring it to the doctor. Visited Samsung service centre near IMM and went to Kopitiam to eat with my mum.
Me: I want to go Daiso later to buy some stuffs. Mum: (eating her rice and chewing) ...after a while.. Mum: (while chewing her food) You want to go Dinosaur later ah? Me: (trying my best not to laugh) You..repeat yourself again. Mum: (looked at me, laughed and spat her food on my face) Me: WA LAO EH!!!!!!
DAMN IT I swear it's the funniest thing that has happened today. Everyone was looking at us in Kopitiam you guys should imagine how embarrassing it is! My mum seriously thinks that she's the Korean girl lead or something.
And I've bought some stuffs online from gmarket again. HEHEHE cool shit but I'm lazy to show off now. Maybe tomorrow when my next batch reaches. YAY!
Cute figurines omg I swear I just want a Wooyoung's one.
Because my hair really sucks now it feels like weed. I need to cut soon and I'm looking at shoulder length hairstyle.
This hairstyle is really SWEETTTT but shit I need money for digital perm!
Similar hairstyle but probably too innocent for me... LOL
But well maybe I need more suggestions for hairstyles. Any suggestions human beings?
______
Cosmopolitan September Issue with 2pm. Need to bring this issue in like seriously. People if you are looking for this magazine go ahead to ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (look at the left of the page) to pre-order it. And just being random, if you google 2pm posters in google you will see my blogshop first in list! Cheers! HAHAHAHAHAHA