20090808 ;
8/08/2009 02:48:00 PM
This is not a very good sign.

It's Saturday and I really hope CG room is opened. Nette downloaded Maya for me in my Kiki but the environment in my house is so different compared to CG room. Wanted to finish my rigging at home but the file doesn't work. Argh plan failed! Luckily I can try to do something in maya for my DVD portfolio. Next Friday is the deadlines for everything argh I can't wait for it to come!

Stickies on my wall while I'm blogging here.

1. Rigging - 12th AUG WEDNESDAY
2. EXPLOSION IN NP - 12th AUG WEDNESDAY
3. HISTO Blogposts - ????
4. Creative Portfolio DVD and Video - 14th AUG FRDAY
5. HISTO REPORT - 13th AUG THURSDAY. Speaking of this, Andrew has yet to get back to us with the comments!

This has been a really tough week for me. Have been staying in CG room till 8pm everyday ): Luckily I'm meeting the girls tomorrow! Picnic at Marina Barage ~~~ And yes fireworks I miss you so much we're going to meet soon!

I plucked in my earpiece for half an hour and I realised I didn't not play any music in my ITunes. SMART

I'm getting tired I need to rest for a while. House is definitely not the best place to do work. ): ): ): ): Time for me to do some online shopping hehehehehehhebaidhasudahsd


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page