Zomg Mc Mong's "Intro" in his new 5th album reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean... :0 Pirates of the Caribbean-> HISTMO Presentation next Thurs HISTMO -> Watch Terminator 2 in class tomorrow Terminator 2 in class tomorrow -> Class at 9am! Class at 9am -> reaching 1am now reaching 1am -> time for medicine time for medicine -> WHY THE HELL AM I STILL AWAKE I'M SICK AND I NEED MORE REST
Zomg Brown Eyed Girls are bloody hot here wth wth wth wth wthabuysdhasdas.
Favourite parts - 01:34 and 02:00 WOOHOOO COOL SHIT. Can't believe I'm looking at girls maybe deep in my heart I love girls.
Well on second thoughts.. boys boys I still love them <3 Hello Wooyoung you are in my 2pm Top 3 list with Jaebeom and Nichkhun.
~~~~~~~
Thanks to Arisa, Ruiting, Shannon and Chanel who came over to my house to give me a surprise yesterday! I received a sms from Chanel asking me to take care and after a few seconds I hear people saying "Is Yaqi in?". Hello guys that totally FREAKED ME OUT. I looked extremely shagged and seriously speaking I was really glad to see them. At least it doesn't feel that pathetic for me :D Sorry if I was being rude and kept asking whether you guys are leaving soon. I was just getting really giddy after eating the medicine.
Shag babi!
Thanks guys seriously! Arisa I love your birthday card HEHEHHE I know you have a crush on me <3 Love you guys and I mean it!
And thanks to whoever who wished me happy birthday. No need for me to name everyone or else I would miss out some certain people lol. Hope to meet up with F7F really soon cause I miss them!