20090628 ;
6/28/2009 04:38:00 PM
Current music : 소녀시대 - 소원을 말해봐 (Genie)

I'm Genie for you boy!

ROARRR just had an argument with my mum. I can't stand it when she shouts at me for no reasons and says stuffs like "You do not help out with the house chores AT ALL". AT ALL? Don't bloody accuse me!

My break is ending in 6 hours' time.. I've been sleeping so much nowadays that I dream of ridiculous stuffs. I get sleepy so easily now wth!



Luckily I have you Khun!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page