Totally want to see my future boyfriend getting his hair tied up like Jiyong.
I really need guys like him to turn up in my life. Are all the cute guys not fated with me ): Not like I have time for boys now... WHATEVER.
Shooting is fun/tiring/stressful/whatever-you-call-it. "CB" just kept coming out from my mouth every 5 seconds. Depended too much on the guys during shootings in the past and I'm glad that Nette and I managed to finish our shooting pretty decently (I hope.....)
My entertainment yesterday was facebook. (Click on the link below to see the photo. Removed it because it's disturbing lol) http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4400/117/28/700469228/n700469228_1614730_5407990.jpg Freaking entertaining like MAD. The beng of our class should totally feel honoured. Ohmygod HAYAMI MOCOMICHI HELLOOOO ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS. Was actually VERY DISTURBED by the thought of it. His teeth actually reminds me of Hayami and I do see the resemblance in that picture. All thanks to bloody Shannon who did up the photoshopped photo during class time. FISH YOU SHANNON!