20090526 ;
5/26/2009 02:04:00 AM
Current music: Epik High - Girl Rock (feat. Jiae)
Damn DJ Tukutz singing voice is so sexy. I DON'T WANT TO SOUND SICK BUT I CAN'T HELP TO THINK THAT WAY ): Have been playing the song on loop awesome. Weather is getting nasty. Freaking humid I just want to walk around naked (in the house I mean). Couldn't stand it and ran upstairs to disturb my second brother in his air-conditioned room. Now I'm back at my own studyroom cause my Kiki doesn't have power anymore !@#@#R%!@#!@.
SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. TVXQ Posters
2. Earrings
3. My soft toys
4. Cosmetics
5. Mattress
6. Mirror
7. Mum
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone? Nope don't think so
2. Does Someone Like You? Plenty out there but I wouldn't want to expose them.
3. Last Kiss? ):
4. Been Lead On? No.
5. Been Cheated On? Nope.
6. Want A Relationship? Not now
7. Wanna Get Married? Of course!
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Mp3
2. Sexy earphones (no point having a mp3 without earphones and wth I almost typed earphotos DARN)
3. Kiki
4. Water
5. Food
6. Money
7. Spectacles/Contact lens
SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. "Girl, go girl, cmon girl come rock my world"
2. Needs to sleep.
3. Hayami Mocomichi (AND AHBENG'S FACE POP OUT DARN)
4. Shooting tomorrow
5. Still wants to sleep badly.
6. Need water
7. Freaking weather I hope I can have air-con installed on my shoulders.
SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God?
I'm a Buddhist.
2. Had A Dream Come True?
Yeah always.
3. Read The Newspaper?
Nope ):
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday?
Not these days.
5. Have A Best Friend?
OF COURSE :D
6. Take A Bath Daily?
Yeah
7. Wish On Stars?
Yeah
SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Fallen In Love?
Nope
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex?
My mum when I was really young. And my grandmother... and who else?
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF?
Nope
4. Been To A Bonfire?
Nope
5. Ran Away From Home?
Nope wouldn't want to.
6. Played Strip Poker?
Would love to try LOL
7. Pulled An All Nighter?
Yeah
SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried?
Nope
2. Had Fun?
Yeah facebook LOL
3. Been Kissed?
NOPE ):
4. Felt Stupid?
Yes cause I had to communicate with a group of stupid people in my class Ewwww
5. Talked To An Ex?
Nope
6. Missed Someone?
Yeah kind of
7. Listened To Music?
Listening now
RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone?
Nope
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper?
My eldest brother
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone?
Think so but I couldn't remember what.
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry?
Nope
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell?
Stare angrily. I will start to cry if I yell.
ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You?
Yeah in the past when I was really YOUNGGGG
2. Are You Easily Excited?
Kind of lol
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To?
Atq's AFP shooting this coming Saturday HEEHEHE
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought?
...Oh my god wait.
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now?
Right now.. Sleep
YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Full Name:
Zhuang Yaqi aka ZYQ aka ahzhuang
2. Birthday:
90.07.21 (wtf can't believe i typed 09.07.21 ytd)
3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life?
Achieving what others cannot achieve (WOAH)
4. Do You Want To Have Children?
Yeah at least 2
5. How Do You Want To Die?
Die peacefully when I'm sleeping but definitely not at THIS AGE.
BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried?
Yesterday or Saturday when I'm watching 1 Night 2 Days.
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now?
The weather is freaking humid I want to ROARRAIJDISUDASD.
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way?
cry no depressed maybe
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours?
Nope
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do?
Cry and sleep
PINK : LOVE
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Ur Friends?
Nope
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight?
Yes
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her?
I think so ):
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
nope
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate?
yeah and he should be sleeping now........
So I should sleep now as well.
seeking..