20090522 ;
5/22/2009 01:00:00 AM
Current music: 세렝게티 - Hello (With Yozoh)

Sorry humans bear with me.

Starting time: 1:01am
Name: Yaqi
Sisters: None
Brothers: 2 elder brothers
Eye Color: Black
Shoe size: 39/40/41
Hair: Medium length with messy fringe
Piercings: One on each side of my ear
Height: 162-164?
What are you wearing right now?: Black singlet + blue bearbear shorts ^^
Where do you live?: West side of Singapore
Favorite number: 7
Favorite drink: Coke
Favorite month: July?
Favorite breakfast: Yummy toast + Milo

***********Have You Ever***********

Broken a bone: Nope
Been in a police car: Nope
Been on a plane: Yes
Been in a hot tub: Nope
Swam in the ocean: I can't swim for nuts ):
Fallen asleep in school: At least I didn't sleep today
Broken someone’s heart: I think so?
Cried when someone died?: Yeah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No I do other stuffs as well I can MULTI-TASK
Saved e-mails: Yes
Been cheated on: Not too sure dont think so?

***********What is************

Your room like?: I share a room with my mum so ..............
What is right beside you?: Newly bought jacket
What is the last thing you ate?: Marks and Spencer biscuits

———————-Ever Had-————————-

Chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: Nope

————————-Do You————————–

Believe in love at first sight?: Yes
Like picnics: Kind of~

————————–Who—————————

Did you last yell at?: Mum? I had to shout because she couldn't hear me lol
Was the last person you danced with?: Ling
Who last made you smile?: Mum
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?: Contact lens outside, glasses at home

———-Final Questions————-

What are you listening to right now?: 조금씩, 천천히, 너에게 (For A While, Slowly, To You) (With Taru) by No Reply
What did you do today?: Watch Spirited Away, ate black bean noodles and giggle about Joe Ma the hot HK actor
Diamond or pearl?: Diamond
Are you the oldest?: Nope
Indoors or out doors?: Indoors omg do I sound.... nerd

——————Today did you———————-

1. Talk to someone you like?: Nope
2. Kiss anyone?: Nope
3. Get sick?: Nope
4. Sing?: Yes
5. Talk to an ex?: No
6. Miss someone: Think so
7. Eat: Duh

—————-Last person who——————

8. You talked to on the phone?: Second brother
9. Made you cry?: Spirited Away made me a little teary
10. Went to the movies with?: Linda
11. You went to the mall with?: Shit I cant' remember!

——————Have you——————-

19. Been to Mexico?: Nope
20. been to USA?: Nope

——————-Random——————–

21. Have a crush on someone?: Not really a crush
22. What books are you reading right now?: Nothing in particular
23. Best feeling in the world?: When I master something
24. Future kids names?: Jiyool for daughter I haven't think of a name for son..
25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Yeah my piggie and doggiezxzx
26. What’s under your bed?: I sleep on a mattress thanks arh
27. Favorite sport(s) to watch?: Dancing is a sports yes or no?
28. Favorite place?: Home sweet home
32. Who do you really hate?: No one now I think
33. Do you have a job?: Working online ^^
37. What time is it now?: 1:17am

Second one:

1, What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and white

2, Name one person who made you smile today?
Mum

3, What were you doing at 8 am today?
At home preparing to go out.

4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Stoning?

5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Kit-kat I don't know

6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope maybe I can try one day

7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
토요일밤에~

8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream YAY YAY YAY EWWW <3

9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mineral water

10, Do you like your wallet?
Had to because it's a gift from my brother lol

11, What was the last thing you ate?
Marks and Spencer biscuits

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yeah going to post photos of them later on!

13, The last sporting event you watched?
Couldn't remember

14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Sweet

15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
Jingyi

16, Ever go camping?
Yeah

17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Yeah after food twice a day ^^

18, Do you give to church/charity?
charity yeah. church no. (Fatfat's answer)

19, Do you have a tan?
My legs and face are fair but my arms are slightly tanned ): ):

20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Yeah

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Nope not shiok!

22, What did your last text message say?
"Not going online? Got stuffs to discuss leh"

23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Cute lecturer's class tomorrow and CG room after that

25, Look to your left, what do you see?
A chair with clothes hanging on it

26, What color is your watch?
No watch for me

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
"Adelaide, Adelaide, visit Adelaide"

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
No car ):

30, What is your favorite number?
7

31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum

32, Any plans today?
Hopefully I can post photos and sleep for 8 hours later on

33, How many states have you lived in?
Batam considered one state?

34, Biggest annoyance right now?
If I'm able to finish my all the stuffs I'm supposed to hand up next week.

35, Last song listened to?
O Sonho Dela - Espionne

36,Can you say the alphabet backward?
yes why

37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
my mum always says that she's the maid at home

38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My icecream shoes ^^

39, Are you jealous of anyone?
maybe?

40, Is anyone jealous of you?
i would love to know who please email me at imjealousatahzhuang@wtfiswrongwithyou.com

41, Do you love anyone?
yes

42, Do any of your friends have children?
nope not yet maybe by next year LOL

43, What do you usually do during the day?
daydream, rest my eyes, thinking about food, surf net, crap with friends

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
nopeee

45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yeah of course


46, What color is your car?
dont drive.

47, Do you like cats?
Not really

48, Are you thinking about someone right now?
yeah

49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
dont know wtf is that. (fat's answer)

50, How did you get your worst scar?
my left leg. All thanks to Ashraf's lie I ran out of the Rifle Range to see my cute senior and got that fucking cut because of a rusty nail on a trolley. AWWWW I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit I'm listening too much of the indie songs and I'm going zzzz now. Yeah Epik High now! And HELL YEAH Myk has such a sexy voice in "I don't know that woman" HEHEHE. Myk singing in Korean yahooo!

And yes I mentioned above that I bought clothes. I'm trying to sell this particular one now. Only available in this color blue+pink. SGD $25, SGD $23 for immediate payment. Email me at zhuangyaqi@gmail.com if you're interested thanks!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And this Lee Hyori dress yay the real dress looked as good as it I'm very very very happy with it woohoo!
Photobucket

Bought this Top's top (lol) few weeks ago and it looked pretty fine to me as well. Haven't got the time to post my photo with that top.
Photobucket

AND NOW FOR THE KL TRIP DENG DENG DENGGGG. I think all my friends have already seen the facebook albums but I'm still going to post here don't care don't care don't care!

Photos not in sequence.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Guomin managed to take a photo of this 2 random kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And because I saw Speed Scandal's movie poster few weeks ago before heading for the KL trip,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
If only I can show them this photo so they will know what KIND OF FEELING I wanted in that group photo argh!

Photobucket
I've got Yunho under my feet OMG?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SCANDAL TO MAX I SHOULD BLACKMAIL YADANAR.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Took this ride with everyone else. There was this Thailand star taking with us. Jun and I were sitting beside him omg how awkward with all the people looking at us. He's not really good looking but since he's from Thailand I should ask him "DO YOU KNOW NICHKHUN?"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like Min wants to eat the money.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay so that's it for the KL trip. I need to save more money for more trips with friends. When I'm heading to Korea it means "THAT'S IT I'M NOT COMING BACK" Okay just joking but I need to go Hongkong to find Joe Ma first!

My hair is getting messier and I need to fix it. I don't remember when is the last time I trimmed it but it's definitely more than 2 months. Lazy siallll ): ):

Sleepy and tired now. If only I have Maya and Aftereffects in my Kiki. And Particle Illusion. I would be so willing to do my assignments now because I can't wait to finish them.




"그녀가 나를스쳐가 왠지 슬퍼보이는데
언젠가 나를 돌아봐 웃으면 좋겠는데 난 모르는데"
Sing this and I will turn and smile to you everyday.

Tired babi ohmygod byebye. I take 2 hours and 51 minutes to blog this holy shit!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page