20090515 ;
5/15/2009 12:33:00 AM
Have been reaching home just in time for dinner these days. Getting a little tired and I think I really need to sleep more on Saturday (hopefully if I'm not meeting Atq in the morning zzz) And according to Arisa we spent some "quality" time together going different places. I could have been more enthusiastic but I was too tired without enough sleep T.T Talking to Arisa about all our eyecandies and everything (WTF HER PCOSW WHATEVER) reminds me of all the cute seniors who have graduated from FMS. Oh well...
AND SO MY LIFE HASS BEEENNNNNNNN?
First I realised I need to get another hoodie because the one I had currently is not thick enough for me to survive throughout lessons. CG room and Preview Theatre are just way too cold. The future CG room is going to be colder than the one we have now I'M SO SURE OF THAT. My second brother's birthday is coming soon so I gave him some OPTIONS.
Yesterday on bus,
Me: "What do you want for your birthday? Tshirts or money?"
Him: "Please la tshirts your taste so bad."
Today after dinner (RANDOMLY),
Him: "Oie Yaqi, I think you get me tshirt."
That means he has been considering this question throughout the night. Wth stop pretending as if you don't care I KNOW YOU WANT A PRESENT FOR YOUR BELOVED SISTER <3
So I've decided to CHOOSE a Tshirt wisely. I have to get something for my eldest brother for his birthday in October then. At least I bought a pair of jeans for my second brother in the past. Oops shit I'm feeling guilty.........................
12:48am. Got to sleep.
seeking..