20090511 ;
5/11/2009 12:08:00 AM
Current music : 메이트 - 그리워



This song is so beautiful. Simple lyrics but I really love the tune. Lee Hyunjae the drummer looks so freaking pretty and he really reminds me of Han Gain and Mickey Mouse with his ears. And most importantly I realised that Jung Junil is actually the guy who sang Doremifasolatido movie theme song.


His singing expression reminds me of FTTS's Brian lol. The holding note is rather irritating to hear in the clip but I bet it will be different if I were to listen to his live performance over THEREEEE.

Ling and me went for our first ever hiphop class in the evening. Well I enjoyed learning new things but the "bouncing" technique freaks me out. Especially when my muscles get cramped like mad and I can't even stand properly after that. Dance for long and I will be well-trained for NAPFA! I need to get a proper training pants T.T

SHIT THE CORN AT THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET IS BLEEDING _|_ SHIT SHIT SHIT ): ): ):

This whole week is going to be packed like mad.

Monday: 10am - 6pm - school
Tuesday: Morning - Bugis Afternoon - IS meeting
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm school
Thursday: 9am-12pm - school afternoon - IS meeting evening - meetup with friends
Friday: 10-3pm school


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page