20090507 ;
5/07/2009 12:04:00 AM
I find it amazing that I get to see this same guy at random places over these years. I remembered seeing this cute guy at Heeren when I was in secondary school (that was 3 years back) and I just saw him outside The Cathay. Don't ask me how I could remember his looks because I'm not too sure as well. T.T Has been seeing him as random places and it makes me wonder why. Not that I'm interested in him or anything but it's fun to meet the same familiar stranger. I've at least seen him for at least 5 times. Weird seriously freaking weird.

So we went out together for Yadanar's farewell dinner tonight. She's going England for around 1 and a half month on this coming Friday. Take care Yadanar we won't miss you~ Get me a castle from there thank you.

Because this picture makes my day
Photobucket

And this gif image......
Photobucket
야 정윤호 너 왜저래!!!! ): ): ):


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page