20090501 ;
5/01/2009 12:58:00 AM
Feverish. I will sleep once I do the 95 questions because I'm really BOREDDD.



1. Who is your best guy friend(s)?
Hmmmm Ashraf?

2. If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
depending who the person is

3. Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
nope

4. Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Last row of the bus

5. Do you have a best friend?
yeah

6. Do you smoke?
nope

7. Do you remember what you were like when you were a kid?
I love to disturb people around me and I'm.. freaking daring unlike now.

8. Can you vote for the next election?
Nope I'm only 19 (young and sweet ^^)

9. What are you listening to?
Seungri - Strong Baby

10. When will your next kiss be?
maybe in 10 years' time (LOL)

11. Who do you want to see right now?
Nichkhun

12. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
yeah chalet

13. When did your last hug take place?
few months ago i think (HOW PATHETIC)

14. Do you date smart people?
maybe yes maybe not

15. Where were you at 2:02pm this afternoon?
Jurong Point

16. What does the last text in your phone says?
"Meet at 1pm tmr at lakeside :)" By eieiyayaoooo

17. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
LOL yeah. when I'm irritating people and replying buyers

18. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
nope I hope I can try one day :o

19. Who did you last eat with?
My family

20. Do you text alot?
Not really. I tend to forget about replying people

21. How old will you be in 13 months?
19+

22. When is the last time you tattooed?
don't even have one to start with.

23. If you like that person will you talk about your feelings or hide them?
depends though

24. Do you wear glasses?
Yes

25. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
nothing ):

26. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
well i don't have anyone who I like now

27. What color shirt are you wearing?
maroon

28. Do you have a reason to smile right now?
nope

29. If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first ?
Hmmm I will clear the debts first.

30. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with? What was it about?
Shannon? Talking about class

31. Who was driving the last car you were in?
a random taxi driver

32. Who was the last person that called you?
Atiqah

33. What are you craving right now?
sleep

34. What if you married the last person you kissed?
i wouldn't mind it will be cool

35. What are you excited about?
about waking up earlier than usual tomorrow ^^

36. Ever kissed your number 1 on facebook?
nope

37. When was the last time you cried?
just. Was watching Crown J and Inyoung's farewell on We Got Married (watched it after months T.T)

38. Ever kissed someone who's name starts with an A?
Nope. Alan do you want to get kissed by me? :D

39. Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
Yunho

40. Last person you hugged?
can't remember.

41. What were you doing at 2:00 am last night?
rolling on the mattress

42. Have you cried today?
yeah

43. What bed did you sleep in last night?
i slept on mattress

44. Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy?
artistes, yes.

45. Ever talked to someone that was high?
yeah everyday

46. Does it snow where you live?
if it were to snow it means the end is nearing.

47. When is the next time you will see your grandma?
omg I don't know ):

48. Have you kissed or hugged someone today ?
nope

49. Will you be married in the next two years ?
It depends. I can't predict anything lol

50. Have you ever wanted someone you thought that you couldn't have?
yeah

51. Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?
single

52. How have you felt today ?
like shit. not really feeling well

53. Do you like your name?
of course I have the coolest name in the world.

54. Are you happy at the moment?
not really

55. What were you doing at 10:00pm last night ?
watching channel u show (WOOHOOOO MADEZHONG)

56. Last person who drove you somewhere(besides your parents) ?
bus driver. (lol at Mingyan's answer)

57. Ever kissed someone in a closet?
woah nope I would love to try

58. Do you live alone ?
nope

59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
yeah Ashraf lol

60. Are you crazy ?
I'M A PERFECTLY NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

61. Who was the last person to call you babe?
my buyer. HAHAHAHA

62. How has this past week been for you?
boring

63. Last thing you drank ?
mineral water

64. Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason?
yes

65. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
nope

66. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
a puffer fish

67. What do you normally order when you're at McDonald's?
McSpicy

68. Last book you read?
Dragonball comicbook lol

69. Describe your mood.
gloom

70. Describe the last time you were injured?
yesterday. I cut my finger

71. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
maybe someone who is smart enough to save me so it would be.. Guomin LOL

72. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock

73. Do you like taking the MRT?
not really I prefer bus

74. If you could only use a form of transportation,
airplane

75. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
tiramisu

76. Look 20 degrees to your left, what do you see?
My board with my boys' photos

77. Do you untie your shoes when you take it off?
nope

78. Do you buy your own groceries?
nope

79. What's your favorite fruit?
strawberry <3 (OMG I WANT TO EAT IT NOW)

80. Do you like running long distances?
NO OMG

81. Have you ever eaten snow?
nope. I have not even see snow before ):

82. What color are your bedsheet?
Erm.. Hotpink

83. Do you hate someone very badly at this moment?
badly? hmmmm not really but I DISLIKE them.

84. Do you watch Spongebob?
yeah but I'm not a great fan.

85. What temperature is it outside right now?
500.284710

86. Do you consider yourself smart?
of course

87. How many piercings do you have?
2

88. What language do you speak at home?
chinese + teochew + english + korean (to irritate my family members LOL)

89. How do you feel about your family?
people who I can't live without with.

90. What time did you go to bed yesterday?
went to bed at 1am but slept at around 2am

91. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't have a CD player ^^

92. What do you want for Christmas this year?
a getaway to Korea with Jingyi

93. Favorite ice-cream?
Cookies and Cream ^^

94. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
yawi (sounds like maid)

95. Lastly, whats your favorite color?
Yellow~


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page