20090418 ;
4/18/2009 02:00:00 AM
Current music: 2pm - Again and Again
My 400th post :o Have been watching Kid Gang these days. Seeing Lee Jungsoo reminds me of his old days in Xman.. "EAGLE EYESSSSS"


My new love~ Lee Kiwoo <3






Yay baby Kiwoo!
Bloody hell 1.9m I think I'm just at his chest.
Picture of the day:

이기우 이기우 HEHEEEEE Cute name + cute face + nice body + nice height.
Omg hasn't been fangirling for a while. LOL.
KL trip is ... not too bad. Enjoyed the time with friends over there. Free without people controlling our time. I miss my mattress.


More photos once Guomin come back from her cruise trip (ARGH CAN'T BELIEVE HJY SMS-ED YOU LOL). I need to filter the photos first before posting them up on facebook, cyworld and blog. FML. 3am now I need to wake up at 10am tomorrow!
seeking..