20090327 ;
3/27/2009 01:00:00 AM


Two movies in a week.. Watched Coming Soon with Linda on Monday and Detroit Metal City with Ling on Wednesday.
Coming soon was.. not as good as I expected. Had really high expectations after hearing what Sam said and the movie turns out to be okay. Okay it's not too bad but I still love Shutter the most. My favourite horror movie yeah yeah yeah! But well the good thing about Coming Soon is the setting of the show; cinema. Freaks me out when I went to the cinema on Wednesday with Ling lol.
Detroit Metal City. It was a rather entertaining movie but I felt everything was a little short. As usual, I was expecting more. Maybe a little more on the character change. But overall I still enjoy that movie and since KENICHI MATSUYAMA IS IN ITTT, I can't possibly say it's a bad movie because I laughed throughout the movie hahaha! I felt rather vulgar after the movie though. It's common hear stuffs like "This doesn't get me wet!", "FUCK!", "Kill kill kill!" in the movie. Great songs (cool lyrics but ... kind of sick).
I'm a little sick of my life now. Don't be mistaken I won't jump down off the building right after I finished this post. I just feel that.. I need to so something different apart from sitting in front of the damn bloody laptop everyday. I'm sick sick sick of it.. Maybe I will just grab my passport and go to somewhere one day.
seeking..