20090322 ;
3/22/2009 01:55:00 AM


Basically I've been rotting at home nowadays. Received my results yesterday. Zomg I thought I was going to fail really badly cause I got really distracted during November and December all thanks to............ but anyway, I hope I can do better for next semester. Final year and IBP later on zomg zomg zomg.

Bored so I'm going to do random stuffs.

1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
I'll use something to kill it. (:

2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room?

Sunny day: Doesn't really affect me.
Rainy Day: Doesn't really affect me.

Fast tempo song: Dance along shake along sing along.
Slow ballad: Sing along.

Enthu mood: I will imagine myself shooting a music video of that song and lipsync to it.
Sian mood: Lie on the chair and listen.

3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What is your pick up line?
"ANNYEONG?"

4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
Omg I will probably avoid talking about the band or try to persuade my friends to accept the band I love. I can't stand people talking bad about my favourite band/group for eg. TVXQQQQQ

5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
Laugh and get my ass off that place.

6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework and your class starts in 5 minutes. What do you do?
Rush then what else can I do?

7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
Nod and shake my head. Pretend as if I have a bad sorethroat. If not I will move my head back when I'm talking.

8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your underpants on the wet floor. What do you do?
Wear it (:

9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
Ignore.

10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
"Thank you!" and smile to him/her.

11.(Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
"I have to be polite"

12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking?
"Yes hello I'm looking at you too :D"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***********FOOD-OLOGY*****
**********

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Oh no I don't eat salad~

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Sakura restaurant?

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
None.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Hawaiian toppings/Pepperoni

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter + Kaya / Peanut. FRENCH TOAST <3

**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
3

What color cell phone do you have
Black

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed~

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
I had to remove my toenail in the past because it was bleeding like mad (OH DARN ): ) Hmmm and the bloody corn below my big toe.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Laptop

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't want to change it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
duh

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
1

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Nope

Last person you talked to?
My cousin Linda

Last person you hugged?
Fatty bombom


**************FAVORITOLOGY***************

Season?
Winter

Holiday?
Chinese new year~

Day of the week?
Friday!

Month?
July woohoo!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Yeah

Mood?
Swinging

What are you listening to?
Typing sound

Watching?
Kor variety show XMAN

Worrying about?
money

*************RANDOMOLOGY***************

First place you went this morning?
Lalaland. I woke up after 12pm

What's the last movie you saw?
A moment to remember (Second time watching it it's still fucking good)

Do you smile often?
No I don't think so.

QUESTIONS

1)Do you always answer your phone?
If I happened to hear it.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
It's always Dolly sms-ing me at such a timing.

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Red

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Sonic my pet hamster?

5) Do you own a digital camera?
yesss

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
yess fighting fishes and they stink :D

7) Favorite Christmas song?
JINGLE BELLSSSS

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
More money please?

9) Can you do push ups?
duh

10) Can you do a chin up?
think I can... HAHAHA

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous

12) Do you have any saved texts?
yes

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
no

14) Do you have an accent?
I think so LOL

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
I don't remember

16) Plans tonight?
watch more movies

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
harddisk, mp3 and ............... cosmetics woohoo!

19) Have you ever been given roses?
yes

20) Current worry?
money

21) Current hate right now?
sleeping at 3am everyday

22) Met someone who changed your life?
yes

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
stayed at home for 2009 because I was sick YAY!

24) What song represents you?
Wondergirls - Nobody HAHAHA

25) Name three people who might complete this?
-----

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Fixing links over at my blogshop

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"WHY THE HELL DID I DREAM OF LINJUNJIE ?!"





Okay good night and sweet dreams everyone <3<3 it's 2.29am now yahhhooo!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page