20090312 ;
3/12/2009 12:33:00 AM
Current music : Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Tiring but a rather fun day today. Out with Atq the giant and Dolly the stone today. Outings with them are always tiring and interesting hahhahah. Went to BBQ Chicken for our lunch and headed over to Atq's house to watch the Korean film "My Love". Have been watching Korean films everyday and I'm not sick of them totally.
I've a number of things to blog. Photos. Screencaps of conversations and shows. But I'm too tired I can't even type properly now. I've been sleeping at 3-4am these days I'm soooo sick of sleeping that late. Fuck I don't want to sleep late but there's so many things for me to do online!
DAMNNNNN.
Hey people looking for such items?


Kissing necklace from Goo Junpyo...


Sexy heels worn by Girls Generation..
and more other Korean imports? Head over to
2POPPINMUFFINS now!
LOL I'M WATCHING THE VIDEO WE'VE TAKEN JUST NOW WITH ATQ LIPSYNC-ING TO PARAMORE'S DECODE. OMG ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER WATCHED IN MY 18 YEARS OF LIFE DARNNNN. ATQ HOW I WISH I COULD SHARE IT WITH THE WHOLE WORLDDDDD.
seeking..