20090305 ;
3/05/2009 02:31:00 AM
Current Music : Lee Hana - When You're Alone


The Chaser (2008)

Finally managed to watch this film after borrowing it from Min. I was biting my fingers throughout the whole show and I didn't drink much water for that 2 hours. DAMN SHIT the atmosphere is so tense. Ha Jungwoo acted very well as a sick serial killer I was cursing him all the way.

Intending to watch The Moonlight of Seoul (2008) as well zomg Ha Jungwoo is in it. Yoon Kyesang YES YES YES.

.. Looks like my blog is back to a typical fangirling blog soon. STOP!






I went to Marina Square KBOX with Ling this afternoon. Shit couldn't satisfy me at all I was dying to sing new Korean songs but ......asdajsdasd?! Need to head over to Partyworld / Kster / whatever singing places soon to check out whether they have Korean songs.

Went out with Ash, Min and Fat on Monday for dinner. Shall talk more about it tomorrow.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page