20090227 ;
2/27/2009 01:16:00 AM


It's. Been. Years. Since. I. Used. Photobucket. Uploader. Hello humans/buyers/whatever please don't hotlink my photos anymore thank you very much. Seeing the Monthly Hits going up is exciting but see the bar on Month Bandwidth reaching red is not interesting at all.

I wanted to blog the following stuffs few days ago but it was a failed post so...

1. DVFX Class gathering. I miss Sherlyn and Zenna. And my female soulmate ):
2. Meet up with Yeele, Yada and Pat. And Pat if you're not joining us again I'm going to kick you in your hair.
3. Go out with Min, Alan, Yada and Jun. It's been a long time since the 5 of us went out. Someone please organise an outing WITHOUT the guys thank you very much. I've nothing against the guys but I want girls' time! Okay I think the someone should be me since I've plenty of time.
4. Meet up with F7F. Miss the girls like mad ):
5. Out with Atq and Dolly to take photos.
6. Watch lots of dramas.
7. Go for karaoke with someone I'm desperate to sing. Ling let's go together!
8. Go back Batam. I miss the sea.
9. Go Sentosa.
10. Maybe go out alone one day and stone there. Yeah Stone.......... . . . . .. .....
11. Trim my hair.
12. I don't know I don't know I'm typing while sitting comfortably on my chair I can't think properly I might need to sleep Zzzzz..

OH YA I have to start chionging dramas. Can't wait for my mum to watch Who Are You!


I've not watched the last episode FYI. What a loser omg I'm always doing this. Damn it I hate endings because they are my favourite shows but somehow it's so weird because I don't watch the last episodes of the shows.....

AND OMG MY GALILEO MOVIE. ARGH WHY SO CONFUSING OMG.

I'm confusing myself now. So many stuffs to watch omg!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page