20090222 ;
2/22/2009 12:54:00 PM
Current music : Beatles - Yesterday
:0 No photos to blog..
Life has been rather boring these days. Went to work with Alan, Ei and Jun on Thursday and Friday. I felt like I'm a protester walking around Raffles City T.T I have been feeling rather restless these days. Sorry to my friends if I didn't reply you guys in msn that much. I'm just.. lazy.
OH YESTERDAY CAME SUDDENLY.
I hate anticipating something for SOOO much and it ends up being nothing. Darn. I need to stop swearing so much. Seemed like the word "fuck" is coming out from my mouth every single minute. Okay maybe not that bad. Every 2 minutes.
OH YA A HAPPY NOTE. I received my Icecream shoes and they are so PRETTYYYYYYYY HEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE. Shit I'm in love with sneakers <3 My mum was aosiduahsd at me initially but she stopped when I wore the shoes to show her. See see see no one can resist my icecream shoes woohooo!
seeking..