20090206 ;
2/06/2009 12:41:00 AM
So I finally managed to reply his email after soooooooooo long. 12 days zomg Zhuang Yaqi what are you freaking thinking?! Must be crazy.

Stayed in CG room these few days and I think I love to animate using Maya more and more. I suck at modeling but it seemed like I enjoy doing animation a lot. Have to stay in CG room the whole day tomorrow. Good luck to me T.T

It's Yunho's birthday today and I wondering what he's doing with the other membersssss nowwww. Feel like dedicating the whole post to him but I'm totally spaced out. Yunho you're still my favourite Gwangjoo boy.



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page