20090201 ;
2/01/2009 10:35:00 PM
Current music : 기후 - 사랑할 순 없는거죠

Kang Jihwan as Jaehee..

09.01.31
I managed to meet Ahling after a longggg time! We were being random and headed over to Sentosa for the Flowers exhibition. Wore a long sleeve shirt because I don't want to get tanned. Was shooting at FMS Level 8 the day before and my arms became REDDDDDD after standing under the sun for half an hour. Wth?!

I haven't been to Sentosa for a LONGGGG time (I think the last time was.. Secondary 3?) It was my first time taking the Sentosa Express and I was so amazed! Pathetic hahahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reached within minutes and I was really amazed. Shit I felt like a caveman.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happened to see this over at some Korea Tourism Board area..

Photobucket
Lol Changsung to Chansung.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saw this cute Indian girl running into the tent.
Photobucket
After cropping..
Photobucket
:0 Gives a very different feel lol

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Wah this photo looks like MSN display picture!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Somehow this series of shots..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
reminds me of Bollywood people. No idea why.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wth a super random guy with camera above us. T.T
Photobucket
Photobucket

And soon it rained..
Photobucket
AIODJAISDUHASD

So we headed back to Vivocity to have our dinner together. We were loitering outside the Kim Gary restaurant at first because we didn't want our dinner to be interrupted with the Lion Dance performance outside.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The french toast is really nice! Sorry Ling I think I wasn't too enthusiastic yesterday but thinking back of the flavor now makes me hungry!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ZOMG look at the bowl of noodle. Extremely huge! Fits two heads..

Chit-chatted with Ling for a while and left~
Photobucket
Photobucket

09.01.30

Had to shoot for our upcoming project. Random photos~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bloody Chanel always do that hand thing when people are taking photos. LOL

CNY 09.01.26 - 09.01.28

As usual, we had to visit my Grandmother first before heading to Batam. So I suggested taking a family photo before going..
Photobucket
Wtf first day of CNY the other 3 are looking as if the whole world is ending in 3 seconds' time. I was complaining all the time when I saw this photo JDHASUDBAGSYD

Photobucket
Photobucket

WHEE BACK TO BATAM!
Photobucket
My eldest brother was being silly and he decided to draw my second brother.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lol my mum thinks she's still 20 years old.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Michael!

Photobucket
Woohoooo my mum singing on stage. My 2 brothers went up as well. So in other words.. My whole family went up except for me. Oops~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Took the lorry back once we reached Singapore. My brothers and I were laughing all the way cause our hair were freaking messy and we were so afraid that people might recognize us.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now for random stuffs..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I wanted to log out of msn actually but the moment I read that I got energetic immediately at 2am. Wth T.T

Photobucket
Ashraf wanted me to post this.

Photobucket
Photobucket
<3 href="http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/yaqiiiii/?action=view&current=Picture8-4.png" target="_blank">Photobucket
He's trying to feed the birds. T.T



Photobucket
He said he got rejected when he confessed last time because he looked fierce and scary to that girl. Cmon that particular Korean girl are you BLINDDD. LOOK AT THIS SERIOUS+CHARMING FACE YOU CALL THAT SCARY?! Damn!

Photobucket

ATQ ALAMAK I MISS YOU ): ): ): ):


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page