20090125 ;
1/25/2009 02:22:00 PM
Current music: Rain - Move on

.. Yes I need to move on!


Massive update today. Don't scroll down if you don't want to get bombed with photos!

Guomin's 19th Birthday 09.01.22
:D 10% off for Fish and Co. hehehheh

Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zomg the 10k ring with the ruby ring in the background. Stupid Yadanar with her rings!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wth lol

Photobucket
Took a group photo in Fish & Co. Wtf the guys looked as if we owned them money. So I suggested to the girls..

Photobucket
See we should just crop this part out! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAHHA WEEJIAN WTF WTF WTF

Photobucket
Photobucket

Remember the classic look of Min?
Photobucket
From this photo :D Szewei stepped onto Min's feet lol

Photobucket
Photobucket
Min molesting Weejian.

Photobucket
"DOUGHNUT!"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you enjoy your birthday Min!

17.01.22
Supposed to meet Pat as well but she said she wasn't feeling well ): Met up with Yeele and Yadanar (as usual T.T) for lunch at PS. At first it was just me and Yeele. We met up at Lakeside Mrt Station and head to Orchard together. I was afraid that it might be awkward since our last gathering was 2 years ago. FYI, we were really close when we were Sec 1 and 2. I got over the awkwardness feeling within seconds T.T

Chatted a lot while eating. We should have such gathering more!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The "Celafare" Yadanar
Photobucket
Yeele
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

15.01.22
Asked Jun and Yadanar to accompany me to Bugis because I need to get my posters printed. Ended up asking Min and Alan out for dinner at Taman Jurong market. Visited Alan's new house after our dinner. Great lighting!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Freaking retarded Alan and Min were imitating one of the guys when he's dancing. I shall not name him but if I were to post the video I've taken it would be damn obvious.

HEHEHEHHHHH

Lydia's 19th Birthday Celebration 09.01.11


Everyone was late as usual. Xueqi and I reached the earliest because we decided to stroll in IMM. Xueqi gave us our belated Christmas cards. Thanks Qi!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes I'm a duck.

Photobucket
The handmade gifts.
Photobucket
I was trying out the timer when this guy posed for my camera suddenly. I saw him with his :D and peace sign when I turned but I realised nobody saw it except for me T.T He spilled water on the table after posing. ..........

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I intended to take this photos with the girls but Alan shouted "SOLO SHOT LA SOLO SHOT" so Jingyi backed out the very last minute. HAHAHAHAAAAA YES GOOD JOB!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lydia and her birthday card


LOL well this is the insider joke~

Jakarta Trip 08.12.22 to 08.12.29
FINALLY I've the time to blog about this. Wanted to blog once I got back but I was down with bloody fever, flu and cough.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a coincidence. There was something wrong with the printing and my surname Zhuang ended up as Jang which is my Korean surname.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got stuck in the car for around 1 hour before reaching the first shopping area. The traffic there was really bad.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We were talking in the car about some random stuffs.

Auntie : "Dony went to second hand with one of the guys who wanted to sell his car to us"

At first I thought it was something related to second-hand car or car parts but the sentence was really weird... I turned and looked at Linda and she gave me a weird look as well.

Dony : "SECOND HAND? SHAKE HAND SHAKE HAND!"

OMG SECOND-HAND AND SHAKE HAND T.T T.T ZOMG. Told my mum about this once I reached Singapore and she started using the same phrase as well ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

And just a random shot
Photobucket
"Winda you're shorter than the tree!"

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Took the Tornado ride with Linda and Lenny. Lol it was freaking fun I felt like I was going to fall from the sky!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Adorable kid! Winda was looking fierce though lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
ARGH they did it on purpose!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Get rid of the "A" and replace it with "IN".

Our flight back Batam.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The guys being retards.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mum was uaisdhausdas when she saw all these. Excluding the shoe, bags and other MISC stuffs.

I wanted to take more photos of the envionment but situation doesn't allow ):


My 2 male cousins were singing at home.
Okay probably not singing.. Screaming I meant. My uncle was scolding them "you guys are really good at shouting huh?!"

Got really bored on the bus and Winda started playing the song "Nobody"..~~~

Conversations are in Teochew~



~~~~~
OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR MY UPDATEE.


HEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE RECEIVED HIS REPLYYYYY. Omg how I wish I can add him in msn right now but I have to clean up the house! ): ARGH! At least I'm grateful that he replied on CNY eve HEHEHHEEHEHEHEHHAUYSDSDASD.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

You never fail to bring my mood up I swear.



Oh yeah I forget to mention. Go to my cyworld if you guys want to see the bigger sizes of the photos. GO GO GO!
* You have to allow pop-ups first.



seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page