20090109 ;
1/09/2009 01:25:00 AM
라이터 불빛이 공중에서 천천히 흔들리고 “이강순, 내가 니 별이다!”
Waving his lighter slowly in the air, "Lee Kangsoon, I'm your star!"
Omg I miss Eunhyung. Not another whatever "Korean Boyfriend" of mine. He's a fictional character from the Korean novel "To My Boyfriend". The first ever Korean novel which made me cry like there's no tomorrow. I remembered crying over it while reading in the school library. Thanks to Atq who introduced me that novel. I really love it and I think it's the best novel I've ever read so far. I've introduced it to Ling and she's crying as she's reading it lol. People, try it.
http://www.wattpad.com/71344-To-My-Boyfriend
Click "Show full text: 803,389 characters" below to see the full story. 99 chapters, but definitely worth reading.
Getting Breakout tickets tomorrow from JP. Wish me luck I hoped tickets are still available T.T
But well if tickets are not available then.. nah no fate. If it's Last for One I will kill myself for not getting the good tickets.
Seemed like the boys I adore are mostly from Gwangjoo <3 Yunho, Seungri, and now Minsuk!! ㅎㅎㅎ
Hahahah seeing him talking in Planet B-boy feels so weird zomg zomg zomg auishdasuydasd.
seeking..