20090104 ;
1/04/2009 01:02:00 PM
My mum was being really curious. My second brother is currently dating a girl of the same age as me. My mum wanted to know "which stage" they are at now.
Mum : Normally what she say to you during dates?
(Me and my second brother hesitating..In chinese, "say" can actually mean "speak")
Me : Thailand language. SAWADEEKAPPPP.
Second brother: HAHAHA YA LAH WHAT YOU MEAN BY SAY WHAT. CHINESE LAH.
Laughed like mad early in the morning hahahhahh. This is why I love my family <3
I'm still in bad condition though. My flu is getting better but my nose is blocked (IRONY T.T). Cough is on its way I can sense it climbing up to my throat. ZZZZ hate such feeling. I went Bugis with my mum yesterday and I was "crying" throughout the whole journey. Tears kept coming down from my left eye ONLY. How pathetic. I was wiping the tears while walking all the way. Luckily I was in my cap. A number of people were looking at me like I'm some pathetic little girl who got dumped or lost. HAHAHA okay I'm being exaggerating.. . . . ...
Heading to JP now. I have to send the parcels out ajsdasudasd. My second brother is joining me though. Oh ya that particular cute Korean guy who speaks Chinese can I see you today can I can I can I :D
seeking..