20090103 ;
1/03/2009 11:07:00 PM
I'm freaking affected now. Zenna just told me she has quit school out of a sudden. I know she doesn't have much interest in DVFX right in the beginning. But how can you tell me this only two days before the school reopens??? Omfg. I'm really damn damn damn affected. At least she told me that she's more interested in business and she intend to study that. But still.... Shit Zenna I'm really going to miss you. No matter as a friend or classmate, damn it we argued with each other all the time but I really cherish you as a friend. Now it's like.. one person lesser in our class. From 15 to 12.

You said that you're more interested in business. I hope you pursue your dreams and do well in that course in the future.

... Shit I'm really not feeling good. Seriously. Okay Zenna is not dying but I make it sound like she's dying LOL. ARGH ZENNA YOU SHOULD TELL ME THIS EARLIER WHY ARE YOU SO AIUDHASUDHSDUYASBDUAHSBDASD!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page