20090101 ;
1/01/2009 11:36:00 PM
Got back home at around 10.30pm and saw Minsukie's name in my cyworld visitor board. I set my message for him as "비밀야" and he did the same for his message. Even if it's a simple message, I'm still very thankful for that. You ended my last few days of 2008 with your longgg email and started my 2009 with a simple greeting. Heheheh thank you~ 정말 고맙다. 나 지금 너무너무 행봉해요. ♡
Did a sexy gif image for the LFO boys.

{credits to be done properly if taken out of this blog}
Still lazy to blog about my Jakarta trip. ~~~ Next time~
Anyway, it's a great day out with the Bitches today. Too bad Denise wasn't there.
Pat: Yesterday I ate 6 packets of instant noodles.
Me: (struggling with my BBQ Chicken) .... six? (I thought I heard wrongly)
Pat: Ya six packets.
Me: HUH SIX?! YOU MEAN (SHOWING SIX ON MY FINGERS)
Pat: Ya. Why cannot meh?
OMGGG PATRICIA DON'T SCARE ME! 1 1/2 packet of instant noodles is enough to kill me. 6 packetSSSS?! How did she manage to do that I really don't understand T.T T.T T.T
seeking..