20081227 ;
12/27/2008 11:29:00 PM
YEAHHHHHH KANGHODONG WON MBC 연예대상 대상 대상! 2 NIGHTS 1 DAY YEAH YEAH YEAH! And since I can't type Korean here (T.T) CONGRATULATIONSSSSS HODONG AJOESSHIIIIII <3

Currently stil at Jakarta. I'm dying to go back. Went all the way to whatever Bandung the day before and I really have to say..........

IT'S NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

I mean yeah the weather is not too bad but omg thinking of the hours I've spent on bus irritate me. I brought my camera there realising that the battery is not in it.

And when I reached my relative's Jakarta house few hours ago, I realised the battery has always been inside my backpack. I'm fucking smart damn it.

My two male cousins are killing me with their retarded farts. I swear I've never smell anything like that in my entire 18 years of life. And my young cousin had been doing the Nobody and triangle poses to me for the past few days.........


Tsk .......................... I miss him.




I have some other things to blog but my cousins' farts are killing me like fucking seriously asuhdbbuyss.


Feverish zzzz


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page