20081220 ;
12/20/2008 03:33:00 AM
Heading to Jakarta in 3 more days. I was telling my mum random stuffs.
"What if I see father there?"
"TSK"
What a way to start a conversation LOL.
I saw this freaking hot photo of Yunho....

............................ Bloody. Hell. Please do not take that singlet off or else..
Argh I'm damn annoyed at my second brother now. Seemed like he's dating a girl of the same age as me and he even bought her a dress for their third date! WTF HE DOESN'T EVEN BUY ME ANY CLOTHES PLEASE. WHAT A MEANIE!
WOAHHHH maybe he sensed me cursing him downstairs. He came down 5 minutes ago.
Him: You buy your clothes from which online websites one? USD or SGD?
Me: ... WHY YOU WANT TO BUY FOR THE GIRL ARH?
Him: USD or SGD???
Me: I never buy clothes online for a long time already. I don't know I don't know.
Him: (walking to the kitchen) Don't say I'm not nice to you. Go get some clothes online and I'll pay for it.
o.O
~~~

Tsk tsk getting cuter.
Stared at Minsuk's email and I was wondering what I should ask him back in the email.
"아기 이 크리스마스 뭐 할거야?" I will be spending my Christmas overseas for the first time (okay maybe I used to spend Christmas at Batam when I was really young. I don't remember lol) I can't wait to leave my home and he can't wait to go back home for Christmas. .. . .
"I promise ^ ^ "
Heheh Minsuk seemed to feel really bad that we couldn't take a photo together. 왜 약속해?? Why so nice why why why. Argh wasn't expecting any promise T.T
"And I'll reply ~ ~ ~ ~" Reply my email again? Hehhh yeah yeah yeah keep in contact!
민석오빠 나도 눈이 보고싶어요! 아ㅏㅏㅏㅏ~ ♡
seeking..