20081215 ;
12/15/2008 10:36:00 PM
Current music: 자전거 탄 풍경 - 너에게 난, 나에게 넌 (Me to you, You to me)
Listening to this song makes me want to fall in love with someone.

Just the heart alone makes me want to go lalala~ 아이구 민석오빠 완전 귀여워요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Have yet to reply his email though. Maybe I'll do it late in the night later lol.
Met up with Jun, Ei and Min yesterday at town area. My cybershot's slider got stuck suddenly and I couldn't take photos with the camera. The girls accompanied me to Wisma's Sony shop just to ask about the fees for reparing the camera. The consultation fee alone will cost $50. Not including fixing of the camera parts. The woman told me the service fee will cost around half of my camera's price (which is around $300) ..............
And so I got really depressed. Jiajun suggested that she will bring the camera back to her Dad.
AND GUESS WHAT?
The camera is fixed YES YES YES. Omg her dad is amazing I swear. I was so :0 when Jun sms-ed me yesterday night. Thank you Jun! :D:D:D
A freaking random conversation between Atq and me.

Yes I was being freaking dumb and I didn't realise I typed 1.78cm instead of 1.78m .........




LOLOL
And then..


We think alike. This is scary :x
Yeah I've activated my cyworld account! I have to think of a sexy name for my cyworld linkkk~
I'm feeling feverish again. Damn it what's happeninggggg. I need to reply Minsuk oppa's email now now now!
seeking..