20081213 ;
12/13/2008 10:10:00 PM
최민석씨 has been floating on my mind the whole day today. All thanks to Linda Ang who has Wondergirls's Nobody as her sms ringtone. Damn it. Rewatching all the videos Atq has taken made me miss him more. The little things he does.. . . . .......
Linda is most probably going to Jakarta next Monday (ZOMG DAMN SUDDENLYYY). My uncle asked me to follow them and omg I'm so willing to ): The thinking of spending my Christmas here makes me want to puke.
Argh my uncle just called me. He said he wants to bring me over with them. I WANT TO GOOOOO SOOOOOO BADLY BUT FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO BORROW A DSLR. I'M NOT GOING TO CAPTURE THE BEAUTIFUL STUFFS THERE WITH A CYBERSHOT OMG NOOOOOOOOO. Okay on second though it might be quite dangerous for me to bring a rented DSLR over. Bringing Leon and Mathilda over should be enough.
Omg I just sneezed did someone just curse me or miss me.
Okay I'm not too sure if my mum allows me to join my uncle next week but I'm really dying to go so please please please. I just offered my mum a Famous Amos Cookie.
"If you eat this cookie, it means you allow me to join them next week for the Jakarta trip"
(mum eats it and looks at me)
하하하하하하 앗사라비야!
Sorry mum I'm such an unfilial girl. Eldest brother is not at home now and I'm still choosing to go overseas at such a timing. Sorry but I really need to get out of this country. Sorry sorry sorry ):
난 오빠의 미소를 보고 싶어요.
.... I've been blogging since 11pm (I think) and it's already 2am WOAH. My second brother just came back from DATINGGG (AISHHHHH). I want to go dating as well!
Some random photobooth photos:




Taken during the Last For One performances break.



Random bowling session.

I'm shaving my hair tomorrow. Say bye-bye to my hair.
I apologized for all the random things in this post.
seeking..