20081211 ;
12/11/2008 02:23:00 AM
... Zomg with the help of google translator, I managed to find out what Minsuk is trying to say. Minsuk why so cute?

"And the value can not take pictures of the two, and ahswipgi" 그리고 두 사람의 사진을 찍을 수없는 가치
So if 가치 means 같이.. "It's such a waste that the two of us couldn't take photos together"



"And there's also the day I'll wait for you to see" 그리고 또 당신을보고 하루 기다릴께요. "I will be waiting for the day to see you again."

OMGGG? I LOVE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR LIKE SERIOUSLY. It totally makes sense now LOL.




I'm falling falling falling deeper, and deeper.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page